MN ADOPT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
No organization that is focused on supporting and advocating for people springs only from the action of one person. It takes an entire team united behind something important. The old saying ‘It takes a village to raise a child’ can be beautifully translated to represent our organizations goals – ‘It takes a strong, committed team to help support the village that is raising the child!’
At MN ADOPT, we:
- Share a collective dedication and commitment to supporting all those touched by adoption
- Work hard
- Laugh a lot (and are known to engage in an office prank or two)
- Seek out opportunities to learn from each other and strengthen our professional community
- Respect each other for the unique skills and personality we bring to the ‘table’
- Flexible and family oriented work environment
- And we have the best stocked kitchen around!
Current Career Opportunities:
MN ADOPT does not have any current openings. Any future career opportunities will be listed on this page as well as on the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits Job Board.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
For those interested in exploring ways to get involved through volunteering, please contact Rachel Walstad, at 612-746-5127
Unfortunately, MN ADOPT is not able to accommodate internships at this time.