Foster Care 101 Podcast Series
MN ADOPT’s Education Program is excited to announce our “Foster Care 101” Podcast Series. This is a 13 part podcast series that includes topics beneficial to anyone exploring or providing foster care. These podcasts are specifically designed for potential foster and kinship providers, or foster parents currently providing care. This series is also beneficial for the professionals that serve the foster care community. We’ve coordinated with experts in the field to bring you so much great information!
Specifically, this podcast series will navigate the need for foster care in MN, the options for licensing, and cover the most commonly asked questions from foster parents. In addition, we’ll dive into some of the unique issues families face when parenting kids who have experienced trauma.
If you are a licensed foster parent, please reach out to your licensing worker to ensure you’re receiving monthly emails about our upcoming live FosterEd webinars created specifically for you and your licensing requirements.
UPCOMING FOSTER CARE 101 PODCASTS
- Let’s Talk – Foster Care 101- Part 7: Foster Care & Court – Upcoming January 19, 2022
- Let’s Talk – Foster Care 101- Part 8: The Many Moves of Foster Care – Upcoming February 16, 2022
- Let’s Talk – Foster Care 101- Part 9: Navigating Complex Relationships in Foster Care – Upcoming March 2, 2022
- Let’s Talk – Foster Care 101- Part 10: Grief & Loss in Foster Care – Upcoming March 16, 2022
- Let’s Talk – Foster Care 101- Part 11: Trauma 101 – Upcoming April 13, 2022
- Let’s Talk – Foster Care 101- Part 12: Children’s Mental Health – Upcoming April 27, 2022
- Let’s Talk – Foster Care 101- Part 13: Family Impact on Foster Care – Upcoming May 11, 2022