Our goal is to match your talents, interests and passion with opportunities that will help assist with MN ADOPT’s mission of helping Minnesota children find homes and supporting all Minnesota adoptive families.
Below are current volunteer opportunities available. Anyone interested in volunteering with MN ADOPT should start by completing our volunteer interest form (link to form)
Marketing/Social Media Volunteer
- Assisting with social media work done by MN ADOPT, including compiling, organizing and posting social media content.
- Assist with development and operation of MN ADOPT blog.
- Assistance with creating and editing video features for web site and other promotional materials.
General Office Support
- Assistance with outreach efforts through compiling contact info and assisting with email and snail mail campaigns.
- Review of web site content for accuracy.
- Other general office duties as needed.
Technical Office Support
- Excel database assistance.
- Assistance in compiling program data and information, through use of the MN ADOPT database, google analytics.
- Other technical office assistance as needed.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Do you care about children in need of homes or adoptive foster or kinship families in need of support? Do you have a specific expertise or skill you think could make a difference? We have opportunities for you to become part of our board. If you have interest in exploring this opportunity further, please contact Rachel Walstad at email@example.com or 612-746-5126.
Below are some of the talents, interests and experiences that would add value to the MN ADOPT board:
- Adoptive parents
- Current or former foster parents
- Child welfare professionals
- Adopted individuals
- Foster care alum
- Legal experience
- Human Resource experience
- Fundraising and grant writing
Please visit our EMPLOYMENT page for more details on becoming a MN ADOPT team member.