Zero Kids Waiting: All About Me!
The All About Me feature is part of our Zero Kids Waiting Program. This is an exciting feature because each month consists of four weekly features about a waiting youth in MN. Check back each week to find out something new and inquire!
June is all about Youssef!
Week 3: This is what I think
- What three words best describe you?
Nice, cool, loving
- What makes you feel happy?
Someone to be with me and play with me
- What is something you could teach others?
How to not pollute
- What makes you feel sad?
Being alone/not having someone to play with me
- What is your favorite movie?
Dragon Ball Z
- What would you like to do when you grow up?
Be a basketball player
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Instantly fall in love
- Where would you like to travel? How would you get there?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your biggest dream?
To play in a Beyblade tournament and be a Beyblade master
Week 2: Get to know me
Week 1: Meet Me
Youssef is described as funny and helpful. He likes listening to music (especially Queen), you can find him singing along in the car! Youssef loves to play video games on the Wii, Xbox and PS4! He also enjoys cooking, playing basketball, and playing with Magic and Pokemon cards. Youssef enjoys being read to, especially Harry Potter. Youssef hasn’t lived with any pets but he likes dogs.
Youssef responds well to one-on-one attention and positive reinforcements. He would do best in a structured environment with routine and a home with no children or with much younger children. Youssef would need a home that can best support his ongoing needs.