Zero Kids Waiting: All About Me!
MN ADOPT is excited to announce the launch of our All About Me feature as part of our Zero Kids Waiting Program. Each month will consist of four weekly features about a waiting youth in MN.
May: All About Sean
Week 3: This is what I think
Sean answers some questions for you to get to know him a little better! Inquire about Sean
- What three words best describe you?
-Funny, energetic and nice
- What do you love doing?
- What makes you feel happy?
-Being around other kids
- Who do you admire?
- What is something you could teach others?
- If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why?
-Black Widow (from Marvel) also Wonder Woman; because they are strong superheroes
- Who is your favorite (musical) artist?
-Justin Bieber and NF (he is a Christian rapper)
- What is your favorite animal?
-Lion and German Shepard Dog
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
-German Shepard Dog
- What is your favorite class at school?
- What cheers you up when you are feeling sad/mad?
-People talking to him and making jokes
- How would you change the world if you could?
-“Make it fantastic by building a war machine and saving the world.”
- What bugs you?
- How can you help someone today?
-By giving them candy
- Which season of the year do you like the most and why?
-Summer, because you can swim
- What makes you feel brave?
- If you could make one rule that everyone in the world had to follow, what rule would you make and why?
-Stop hurting people, because people hurt each other
- What is your favorite movie?
- What would you like to do when you grow up?
-Become an inventor
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
-Flaming torch, turns his whole body into fire
- What is the grossest thing you can think of?
- Where would you like to travel?
-How would you get there? California, because he wants to know more people and it is hot
- What is your favorite food?
-Eggrolls and pizza, also mozzarella sticks
- What is your biggest dream?
-To become an inventor
Week 2: Get to Know Me
Week 1: Meet Me
Sean is an outgoing, curious and funny teen. He generally has a positive attitude and is quick to form relationships with others. Sean enjoys going to new places and learning new things, specifically about animals and nature. He is observant and is not afraid to ask questions when he doesn’t know the answer. Sean also enjoys video games, especially Nintendo Switch.
Sean would do best in a highly structured setting that can provide consistency, accountability and unconditional love. The family would need to be patient, understanding, flexible, committed and open to using services. The placement agency is hoping to find a Minnesota family for Sean.