Zero Kids Waiting: All About Me!
The All About Me feature is part of our Zero Kids Waiting Program. This is an exciting feature because each month consists of four weekly features about a waiting youth in MN. Check back each week to find out something new and inquire!
September: All About Cameron
Week 3: This is What I Think
Get to know Cameron a little bit more. Check out his answers to the questions we asked. Inquire about Cameron.
- What three words best describe you? -Silly, inquisitive, active.
- What do you love doing? -I love to learn how things work. I like to take things apart to see what is inside and how they work.
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? -I love dogs so if I could have any pet it would be a dog.
- What bugs you? -When things change and there are a lot of people around me. I like it to be quiet so it being loud also bugs me.
- What makes you feel brave? -What make me feel brave is trying new things.
- What is your favorite movie? -I do not have a favorite movie but I really like to watch Paw Patrol, Sponge Bob, and Disney shows.
- What is your favorite food? -Snacks!!! I love to eat snacks. I have different favorites all the time. I really like pretzels and goldfish.
Week 2: Get to Know Me
Week 1: Meet Me
Cameron (13) is a young man who is loving, sweet and smiley. He loves to swim, ride his bike and be outside. He is also kind, gentle and loves hugs. If he wants to show you something he will take you by the hand and guide you to what he wants you to see. Cameron also uses some sign language and adaptive tools to tell you what he wants. He is getting much better at communicating through sign language and his adaptive tools.
Cameron can be somewhat picky with his food and only has a few favorites at a time. Even though he has his favorite foods, he will, at times, try new foods. Cameron likes school and enjoys interacting with the other children in the classroom. He tends to play independently, but also does well with other children. Cameron does well when he is able to exercise and likes to be on the move unless he is watching TV. Cameron enjoys pets and is very kind and caring with them.